Translate

Friday 11 March 2016

Sterling Allen's Arrest and the crack in the dam


This is a very interesting news report that has very L O N G ramifications that span not just countries, but continents, and seems to be leading down a very dark alley that could very well end up taking down a vast network of seemingly unassociated people, groups and networks, even to the highest levels.

Many many months ago- probably around spring time of 2015, a discussion broke in my RTS skype room.  One that involved a good friend of mine bringing forward information about the owner of the Peswiki "free energy" website, Sterling Allen,  and claims by Mehran Keshe, that there was a pedophile ring that was somehow associated with Allen.  A huge argument, broke out, and a lot of people lost their cool (including myself, lol).  Now, for the record, as most of you already know, I do not like Keshe.  The man really bugs me.... the "Messiah" shit, the "soul" contract in his peace treaty....  yea, I don't trust him. Call me a pessimist...   But that doesn't necessarily mean that his tech is "bad".  I personally have several friends who've done amazing things with the Keshe tech.  But I digress....

At the time that my friend brought out the allegations by Keshe against Sterling Allen, my immediate retort was: gimme proof.  If there is proof (purported emails etc....) then I want to see it, because I wasn't about to believe or run with unsubstantiated rumors UNLESS there was proof.

Jump forward to today.  I awoke to a barrage of messages lighting up my skype and facebook, all about Sterling Allen being arrested.  So I went directly to the sources that I knew I could get straight answer from and all the back ground info.  Along with the main stream media links to the article that reports on the fact that Sterling Allen has been arrested for sexually assaulting children,  he also sent me the video of Keshe's workshop from this morning where Keshe elaborated on further information surrounding this arrest, and the background of just how expansive and far reaching this one arrest may in fact be.

As I said, I knew about these allegations months ago, but now it seems that this information that was brought forward by Keshe may be accurate, which for me, makes me question other things I have heard and gives me pause to pay more attention to other allegations that that Keshe has made in the past little while. Many of these pieces match up to various areas of research and rabbit holes that I've been diving into this past few months.  And so...... I'm watching how these things play out.

But for this moment, it would seem that the arrest of Sterling Allen may have been the crack in the dam to a whole lot of disclosure that could very well have vast ramifications within the "Free Energy" communities, sullying a huge network of groups who are associated with Allen, and stretching right up to the highest levels of governments and beyond.

Stay tuned.... I'm sure there is way way more to come!!

d




Sheriff's office arrests Fountain Green man following reports of child sex abuse

The Utah County Sheriff's Office arrested a Fountain Green man Monday afternoon on suspicion of multiple counts of child sex abuse.
The arrest of Sterling Allan, 52, comes after more than a year of investigation. According to police reports, a special agent with the FBI received a tip in January 2015 that Allan was involved in the sexual exploitation of children. Internet searches reportedly revealed several online videos in which Allan admitted he was a pedophile and had committed sex offenses against children.
In January 2016, agents interviewed Allan in Fountain Green, and he reportedly admitted to molesting children when he lived in Eagle Mountain, from where he moved six years ago. Allan also reportedly admitted he sexually assaulted a minor in the summer of 2014.
During an online post he made earlier this month, Allan reportedly stated he planned to travel to Russia, which does not have an extradition treaty with the United States.
Allan was booked into the Utah County Jail on suspicion of two counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child, a first-degree felony; four counts of sodomy on a child, a first-degree felony; and 41 misdemeanor counts of lewdness involving a child.



http://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/sheriff-s-office-arrests-fountain-green-man-following-reports-of/article_b163d357-46d2-542e-9815-9b3823df58ad.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.