Translate

Sunday 14 April 2013

Love What you DO!

Introducing.... Brian Kelly's Blog!!!!  As Brian says below- NO, he and AK have not had a falling out, lol, and Brian will still continue posting on American Kabuki as well :>D

Huge Love to you my little Brother!!!!




SATURDAY, APRIL 13, 2013

Love What You DO


Love What You DO -- Jake Ducey
April 13th, 2013

I couldn't have picked a more perfect video to launch my first post on the new blog! No, American Kabuki and I did not have a falling out lol. Consider this our way of diversifying the messages we share with the world. Although, I will admit, I do consider AK to be a Master Blogger. So, the audience here can expect to find me linking to his posts quite frequently :) 

It goes without saying, our mission is one in the same; to live in a world where Freedom for all is not just an idea, but a Reality. We will stop at nothing to see this through. All that's left to DO now is buckle your seat belts and In-Joy the ride!!

In Absolute Gratitude,

~ Brian Kelly
"As Eternal Essence Embodied"


Jake Ducey is not only a close personal friend, but has also become a bona fide hero of mine. At a time in my life when I needed to hear it most, Jake's book helped me to remember life doesn't need to be about working some job you can't stand to live paycheck to paycheck just to barely make ends meet. In hopes of one day making enough money to do the things in life that we truly love. 

Click HERE to continue reading on Brian Kelly's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.